Pathologists can give reliable diagnosis when microscopic images are coupled with macroscopic ones. In the era of pathology digitization, it is now possible to access micro and macro images from one place, quickly and comfortably.
3DHISTECH presents the MacroStation, a grossing table with image recording system, designed for use with digital slides. The MacroStation not only records images, helps you mark the specimen but can also be connected to CaseCenter so all your case data can be stored there. The easy to use MacroStation offers a manual and economical solution for pathological gross macro image acquirement.
Since its light-weight design it does not requires any additional work for its installation and daily use. The built in light source and zoom functions ensure the high quality gross images from this instrument.
It covered by acid-proof stainless steel for the easy cleaning.
The images can be uploaded to CaseCenter and can be used as regular whole slide image as: annotate them, share or even teleconsultate them.
• Wolf Vision VZ-8 visualizer
- Progressive Scan lens with 12x zoom
- 1024*768 pixel resolution
- Continuous autofocus
• Live image: 20 frames/second
• Software for specimen marking
(section plane, pointing, etc.)
• Full featured web based case and slide database for the pathology workflow
• Images from the MacroStation are stored within the case, along with the digital slides and other case data
• Macro images are automatically converted to digital slide and open in Pannoramic Viewer
Use the MacroStation with the Pannoramic DESK and you will get an easy-to-use yet powerful frozen section system!
1. Create a frozen section slide with the MacroStation while saving the macro images to CaseCenter!
2. Scan the frozen section directly into CaseCenter with the Pannoramic DESK!
3. In a few minutes your digital slide and the macro images will be accessible via CaseCenter for anybody anywhere!