Three key members of 3DHISTECH’s PANNORAMIC scanner range, PANNORAMIC 250 Flash III, PANNORAMIC Scan II and PANNORAMIC Midi II as well as their control software have been upgraded to even better serve the diverse needs of cancer and pharmaceutical research, molecular and developmental histology, neuroscience and many more.
We are happy to announce that 3DHISTECH will participate at the Virtual AACR 2020 Annual Meeting on June 22-24. Starting at 0:00 UTC on June 22, our virtual 3D Booth will be live.
Please find details of our virtual symposium here.
Please save the date in your calendar to join our virtual symposium with speakers from all over the world and visit our virtual 3D booth for an in-depth presentation of our products. Stay tuned for further details (including registration information)!
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to dominate the news worldwide. Although some countries have started lifting restrictions, COVID-19 is likely to affect our lives for months, if not years.
Due to health and safety concerns, those who can, have been working from home for weeks, utilizing digital technology from VPN through web conferencing to online project management tools. As a result, working from home will predictably play a larger role, even after the pandemic has ended.
While a home office supported by various digital tools is straightforward for most office workers, it may not be obvious for the pathologist. However, in pathology, remote pathology solutions are equally useful, offering several benefits:
- In the current situation, safety is at the top of the list – working from home, the pathologist is not exposed to health risks at the hospital.
- Working with digital slides, the pathologist may diagnose much quicker than using the traditional method, even from home.
- Digital tools such as image analysis applications or teleconsultation can greatly increase the accuracy of the diagnosis.
- Lastly, although cost effectiveness is not a top priority during a pandemic, digital pathology can ultimately bring major cost savings.
Additionally, digital pathology offers obvious patient benefits: increased precision of diagnosis and faster treatments are probably what matter most. We at 3DHISTECH, the digital pathology company can help pathologists go digital with the following tools:
- PANNORAMIC scanners, the most comprehensive digital slide scanner range, from affordable single-slide to high-speed 1000-slide capacity, from award-winning, high-quality brightfield to versatile brightfield and fluorescence scanning in the same device as well as the possibility to handle both normal and double-width slides.
- The CaseCenter server-based solution for slide management and storage supporting teleconsultation.
- The CaseViewer state-of-the-art digital microscopy application.
- The QuantCenter image analysis application.
- The CaseManager pathology information system helps pathologists manage their cases in a seamless way, from slide scanning to the final report.
- The free Pathonet image sharing platform.
With more than 10 years of experience and over 2000 systems installed worldwide, 3DHISTECH is dedicated to developing and manufacturing digital pathology hardware as well as offering related software and services.
Why not talk to us? Feel free to reach out for a discussion.
Important information for the USA: For research and education use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures. PANNORAMIC digital slide scanners and related software have not been approved or cleared for primary diagnosis by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
A 3DHISTECH a kialakult helyzetben is folyamatosan működik. Nemzetközi sikereink alapja a folyamatos fejlesztés, így állandóan keresünk új munkatársakat. Látogass el Karrier oldalunkra a legfrissebb állásajánlatokért!
Dear Customers, Partners, Colleagues,
During the past weeks, we have been closely monitoring the evolving novel coronavirus outbreak. Measures have already been taken to ensure the safety and health of our customers, partners and employees, while keeping and even increasing 3DHISTECH’s manufacturing capacities. Let me state that all important measures have been implemented that are currently adequate and necessary according to local and regional guidelines and regulations:
- In order to prevent any contact with infected territories, almost all business trips have been cancelled.
- Home office has been introduced for the office workers.
- Measures have been introduced in relation to preventive and safety actions, including special equipment, face masks, sanitation, etc.
Please note that business processes at 3DHISTECH are continued as usual:
- Production, service and supply chain are secured and continuous.
- Raw materials and other necessary goods are delivered according to the original schedules to 3DHISTECH.
- All of the logistics partners are working and servicing the needs of 3DHISTECH as well as our Customers and Partners.
In the name of 3DHISTECH, I would like to thank everyone for their ongoing cooperation during these challenging times.
Stay safe and thank you,
Dr Béla Molnár, CEO, 3DHISTECH