The future of pathology is digital. Working with digital slides instead of glass slides enables you to diagnose faster, easier and in better quality. However, switching to digital slides requires a change in the way you diagnose.
3DHISTECH’s Digital Pathology Cockpit combines the comfort of microscope navigation with the highest quality digital slides*. What is more, the Digital Pathology Cockpit allows you to fully utilize the advantages of digital slides in the clinical environment.
* The PANNORAMIC digital slide scanners won several awards at the European and International Scanner Contests in 2010, 2012 and 2016.
High resolution monitor for slide viewing and diagnosis
• Barco Nio Color 3MP HB (21”) or
• Fujitsu P27T-6 IPS (27”) or similar
Monitor for CaseCenter
Min. SXGA (1280 x 1024 pixel) resolution
Slide Driver for easy navigation
• Microscope-like navigation for digital slides
• Device support in Pannoramic Viewer
Mobile Pathology Tool
• Remote digital slide access anywhere: true mobile pathology
• Intuitive navigation
CaseViewer for slide viewing and teleconsultation
• TumorBoard for case management
• CaseCenter for remote slide access
With the Digital Pathology Cockpit you can finally enjoy the new possibilities of digital slides and the ease of navigation at the same time! Ask your local 3DHISTECH partner for a fully customized offer that suits you best!