Please, visit us at booth number 7 at the
where 3DHISTECH proudly presents new developments.
Date: 31 August - 4 September, 2013
Location:Centro de Congressos de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
3DHISTECH has managed to couple confocal imaging with the Pannoramic award-winning whole slide scanning technology. With Pannoramic Confocal, your immunofluorescent samples will appear on your screen in unprecedented quality.
• Oil immersion objectives, NA 1.2-1.4
• 7 channel fluorescence illumination with solid state light source
• Highest light efficiency with minimal bleaching
• Brightfield overlay
CT for microscopy! 3DView can show you the reconstructed model of the tissue in microscopic details.
• Works with digital slides or standard images of serial sections
• Automatic alignment of consecutive layers
• Flexible visualization options (sectioning plane, HE masking, separate FL channel management, etc.)
• 2D and volumetric measurements
In the 1.15.4. release we made the measurement possibilities of FISHQuant complete. Not only can FISHQuant work on cell samples, but the image processing of tissue samples is also possible. The new program, while maintaining the functionality of Cyto FISH, received a secondary non-specific measurement option, which allows for the numerical analysis of translocation probes, containing no structural abnormalities, and display the combined results of the two
measurements and statistical analysis.
•The algorithm can automatically identify the cells, and the signals
• Probe specific Misp-file can be created for different samples containing the same marking
• Users can select individual cells from a digital slide which can be evaluated in Quickmeasurement measurement mode
Histoplot: new visual display method for the amplification probes, in which the amplification rate group (gene / control mark =%) and the control gene marking numbers are displayed. It makes the reading of the aneoplid, polyploid populations amplification values easier.