Please, visit our Boot #2411 at
taking place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center where we present our new products, applications and highlights.
Date: 15 - 19 November 2014
Location: Washington DC, United States
3DHISTECH has managed to couple confocal imaging with the Pannoramic award-winning whole slide scanning technology. With Pannoramic Confocal your immunofluorescent samples will appear on your monitor in unprecedented quality.
• 6 channel fluorescence illumination with solid state light source
• Highest confocal light efficiency
• Brightfield overlay
CT for microscopy! 3DView can show you the reconstructed model of the tissue in microscopic details.
• Works with digital slides or standard images of serial sections
• Automatic alignment of consecutive layers
• Flexible visualization options (sectioning plane, HE masking, separate FL channel management, etc.)
• 2D and volumetric measurements
3DHISTECH is introducing the Digital Pathology Cockpit which combines the comfort of microscope navigation with the highest quality digital slides. What is more, the Digital Pathology Cockpit allows you to fully utilize the advantages of digital slides in the clinical environment.
QuantCenter is the framework for 3DHISTECH image analysis applications. By first segmenting the sample on the tissue level, the cell based algorithms can run faster and provide more reliable results. QuantCenter is designed for predictive and prognostic marker quantification and can be adapted to your lab’s IHC protocols.
Upcoming conferences where 3DHISTECH will be present:
Diagnostic Breast Pathology - postgraduate course
3 - 5 December 2014
Digital Pathology Congress
4 - 5 December 2014