Although 3DHISTECH’s wide range of digital pathology solutions has traditionally been used for clinical pathology purposes as well, the ever-increasing demand from the routine clinical pathology segment have prompted 3DHISTECH to develop a completely new product line tailored to the special requirements of routine pathology.
3DHISTECH Launches New Clinical Pathology Product Line
The PANNORAMIC Pathology Diagnostic System is a new, integrated digital pathology solution from 3DHISTECH that empowers the pathologist to deliver a diagnosis quickly. It is an all-in-one solution tailored to the needs of routine pathology laboratories, helping them achieve higher throughput, lower turnaround times and contributing to faster diagnosis.
The PANNORAMIC Pathology Diagnostic System is available in three packages (depending on the size of the pathology laboratory) consisting of the following components:
- 1. PANNORAMIC Pathology Management System (including integrated CaseManager) for comprehensive case management and analysis;
- 2. One (or more) of three PANNORAMIC Diagnostic Scanners optimized for routine pathology use to suit the annual throughput of the laboratory and
- 3. Optional integration services for a seamless connection to existing laboratory (LIS) and hospital information systems (HIS).
Key features of the PANNORAMIC Pathology Diagnostic System include
- a. CaseManager pathology information management system extracting patient data from the LIS and sending the pathologist’s final report back to the LIS
- b. Scanners using a new optical system optimized for clinical samples
- c. One-touch automatic scanning
- d. Patient and staining information in the clinical viewer application to avoid case confusion
- e. Built-in IVD approved clinical image analysis modules (Er, Pr, Ki67, HER2) specifically for breast tissue and additional (research use only) modules for complementary analysis
- f. Advanced cybersecurity features
- g. CentralLogService application for remote monitoring of all scanning processes and user activities
- h. Support for DICOM image format
- i. HIS/LIS integration option
- j. Archival on PACS servers
For more information about the PANNORAMIC Pathology Diagnostic System please visit our website.
Please click here to view the full-length release video about the new PANNORAMIC Pathology Diagnostic System.