3DHISTECH’s flagship PANNORAMIC 1000 digital slide scanner has been upgraded to better serve the diverse needs of cancer and pharmaceutical research, molecular and developmental histology, neuroscience and many more.
3DHISTECH proudly announces the upgrade of its flagship digital slide scanner, the PANNORAMIC 1000 with new water immersion scanning (optional), making PANNORAMIC 1000 the fastest fully automated water immersion scanner in the world.
The water immersion option comes with the following key features:
- – A precision pipetting unit ensures there is sufficient water for the whole 1000-slide batch.
- – A water quantity sensor controls water quantity in the pipetting unit; it displays water quantity in real-time for the user; stops the scanning automatically in case water runs out and sends a notification email to the user.
- – Also, a new tool to remove excess water is available to prevent water getting into the scanning mechanism or the rack.
Additionally, as an important new feature, support for Leica slide racks has also been added:
- – The use of Leica slide racks (“30-Slide Basket” by Leica with product code: 14051252473) besides default Sakura cassettes is supported, contributing to an even smoother laboratory workflow. With Leica slide racks, slide loading capacity can be increased to 1200.
- – Leica and Sakura slide racks (for normal or double-width slides) can be used in parallel in the PANNORAMIC 1000 for maximum flexibility.
Finally, in order to ensure comfortable and safe operations in the laboratory, a new (optional) heavy-duty workbench is also available to complement the PANNORAMIC 1000.