We are pleased to invite you to our Symposium at ECP 2022 in Basel: Transformation for Next Generation Digital Pathology Symposium.
Thank you to our guest speakers for sharing their experiences:
- ”Bits to bedside”: the Nijmegen experience in digital and computational pathology – Prof. dr Katrien Grunberg
- Whole Tissue Imaging & Whole Block Imaging Essentials – Yukako Yagi, PhD
- Next-Generation Tissue Microarrays (ngTMA®): from Scientific Discoveries to Clinical Practice – Dr. Paulina Brönnimann, PhD
- Catarina Eloy, MD, PhD – IPATIMUP, Porto, Portugal // Maximizing the Positive Changes Introducing Digital Pathology in Routine Diagnostics
- Jordi Temprana-Salvador, MD – Hospital Universitari Vall d’Hebron, Barcelona, Spain // New Generation Digital Pathology Workflow at ICS
Join us at the Symposium on the 4th of September, from 13:00 – 14.30 in the Shanghai room and meet 3DHISTECH Team at stand #38.