TMA: Fully Automated, High-Throughput Solutions for Research and Routine Pathology
Presented by Ákos Ágyi, PhD, Application Specialist, 3DHISTECH.
Join us for this complimentary webinar to understand what tissue microarrayers are and how they can help routine pathology and especially research in a wide range of fields.
The webinar is intended for
- researchers working especially in cancer or pharmaceutical research
- biobank research personnel
- clinical pathologists
- clinical laboratory personnel
- medical and biology students interested in pathology
Please note there will be two events to accommodate participants from all around the world:
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 3.30pm CET
- Monday, November 19, 2018 at 9.30am CET
Please click here to register for either session.
For more information about 3DHISTECH’s tissue microarrayers, please visit here!