3DHISTECH is proud to announce the brand new Windows 10 compatible TMA Control 2.7 SW applied for the complete TMA family: TMA Grand Master, TMA Master I and TMA Master II.
The TMA (tissue microarray) technique can be used as a valuable, high-throughput diagnostic method. By being able to place up to several hundred different samples into one paraffin block, TMA saves up time and costs of tissue preparation, staining and slide preparation!
Discover brand new features coming with the latest TMA Control 2.7 SW Release:
• Language localization (please ask your distributor about availability)
• Support for closed-shape annotation (slide overlay)
• The ability to repunch any tissue core
…and even more features!
Find out what else is new in the TMA Control 2.7 SW release and don’t miss out to attend 3DHISTECH’s webinars now for free!
Learn more and join us on one of the following sessions:
– Thursday, 13th July, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. CEST
– Tuesday, 18th July, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. CEST
It is free to attend and you can register now HERE
Read more about TMA Grand Master, TMA Master I and TMA Master II on 3DHISTECH’s website and have a look at the product brochure.