PathoNet is a virtual meeting place for pathologists from all over the world. They can use it as a virtual pathology laboratory in which they can exchange their views on their cases. Join us and share your experience. Special or rare cases may be very useful in the diagnostic practice.
How does PathoNet work?
- Upload data of your interesting pathology cases and share them with your colleagues.
- Insert digital images (macro- or microscopic images) or digital slides into your case description.
- Add diagnostic information (text or images).
- Invite colleagues to share their opinion with you - and consult with specialists about your case via Teleconsultation.
- Share your case with the public to allow others to learn from it.
- Browse public cases on PathoNet to learn from the slides submitted by others.
- Comment on cases.
Please click here to learn more about PathoNet.
Register and learn about digital slides and virtual microscopy. Share your slides, share your knowledge and learn from others.