Notice of Updated Terms. Unless the Company makes a change for legal or administrative reasons, the Company will provide reasonable advance notice before the Updated Terms become effective. You agree that the Company may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Site.
Effective Date of Updated Terms. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Site from that point forward.
Account Creation. When you register and create an account, you provide some personal information. Company collects at least some (if not all) of the information that you have shared, such as your name, email address, business information, etc. All your information are treated in compliance with the always effective data protection regulations.
Log Files: Company may collect certain information and store it in web server log files. This information includes internet protocol addresses (IP addresses), internet service provider (ISP), website entry and exit pages, operating system, browser version, date and time of usage, and clickstream data. Company uses this information for improve the site, analyze trends and help fixing problems that users encounter during their use of Site. Information for these purposes is saved on an anonymous basis and does not include individual user identities.
Cookies: Company utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” to collect information about usage and to also create a method of identifying a user for authentication purposes in order to help ensure that a user’s appropriate data and access rights are provided to them throughout their usage of the service. Cookies are designed to help determine that a particular user has visited a website or used a particular web product or service previously, and thus to save and remember any particular settings, permissions, and preferences that may have been compiled.
Principles relating to processing of personal data
Principles. Personal data shall be:
processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data;
- Lawfulness of processing. Processing shall be lawful to the extent that the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Conditions for consent. The data subject's consent is given in the context of a written declaration during the registration process and/or using the Site. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
Rights of the data subject (in general)
- Right of access by the data subject. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Company confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to rectification. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Company without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to erasure. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Company the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Company restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability. The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Company to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to object. The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her.