SlideManager is an integrated workflow management software designed for research purposes, which supports the researcher’s work from defining the project through the collection and organization of samples to analysis and export.
Using the system, the researcher’s work is greatly simplified, it supports collaborative work, integration with SlideViewer, and image processing can be run on the interface of the integrated QuantServer, as well as their results can be viewed.
Key features of SlideManager:
- Web User Interface: An integrated and intuitive web-based user interface on which the entire workflow can be followed and managed.
- User-handling: The system enables the management of users and user roles, as well as the collaborative use of projects.
- Project, Group, Slide, Metadata definition: The system thinks in terms of research projects, which is a set of slides that can be hierarchized into groups. Metadata relevant to the research can be recorded for both the projects and the slides.
- Integration with SlideCenter: Slides can primarily come from SlideCenter: the system supports multiple SlideCenters, from which users can import slides for the project.
- Slide-stain normalization algorithm: The system enables the normalization of slides prepared and stained in different ways, after which the slides can be evaluated quantitatively due to the same coloring.
- Integration with QuantServer: QuantServer features are integrated on the SlideManager interface: starting the normalization, region selection, image processing, evaluation, and display of data.
- Integration with SlideViewer: The slides in the project can be opened with one click in the SlideViewer application, and then the details of the measurement results can be displayed using the QuantCenter application.
- Backup and Restore features