TumorBoard by 3DHISTECH is designed to increase the efficiency of multidisciplinary reviews. TumorBoard provides advanced viewing and navigation features for efficient handling of the case.
Tumor board review meetings can be an important part in medical diagnosis, especially in cancer treatment. Doctors of different specialties gather to discuss possible treatment options of a case. Digital slides can easily be used for this purpose as they can be accessed remotely, and, with the right software, they can be shown and managed as one case.
- Web based slide and case database
- Advanced user rights management
- Fast search among cases and slides
- Teleconsultation abilities
- The framework for slide handling
- Annotation abilities
- For comparing the same areas with different protein expressions in the serial samples of the tissue block
- Slide rotation and alignment
- Project based handling of cases: navigate multiple slides at once
- Intuitive gallery
IHC quantification applications
- NuclearQuant: for IHC nuclear stains (ER, PR, Ki67)
- MembraneQuant: for IHC membrane stains (HER2, EGFR)
- DensitoQuant: for measuring pixel density in IHC samples
Use the batch mode quantification on a set of slides to save time. Simply assign previously created measurement profiles to the specific slides and execute the job list.
CaseReport: create a measurement report of the whole case with a mouse click. Patient and measurement data is included along with reference image, and the report is generated in a printable format.