The new PANNORAMIC 480 DX offers a versatile, high-quality, and high-speed scanning solution for high-volume scanning.
Configurable rack panel to support single and double width slides parallel.
• Integration to Pathology Information System
• User Management
• Server-based scanning mode
• AI-based Tissue Detection
• Fully Automated Digitized Process
• Scan to Slide Center Option
• Multiple Server Handling
- Capacity: up to 480 slides
- Speed: 25 sec / slide*
- Throughput: up to 90 slides / hour*
- Image capture magnification: 40x / 80x or 55x / 110x
- Supported racks**: 3DH, Sakura, Leica
- Brightfield scanning
- Flash scanning technology
- Single- and double-width slide scanning
- Single- /multi- / extended focus -layer scanning
- Scan priority management
- Flexibility: arbitrary-order scanning
- MRXS or DICOM output format
- Automated tissue detection
- Multiple 1D and 2D barcode reading
- Weight: 240 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1200 mm x 902 mm x 1004 mm
*40× magnification, 0.24 µm / pixel, 7500 µm focus point distance, 15×15 mm average sample size, single layer local scanning
**rack configuration should be defined upon order, affects slide capacity
*** Sakura 4768, Leica 14051252473
Note that PANNORAMIC slide scanners, the PANNORAMIC Diagnostic Scanner Software and 3DHISTECH’s Integrated Pathology Diagnostic System are available as a package.
Important information for USA: For research and education use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures. This product has not been approved or cleared as a medical device by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.