Track & Sign is 3DHISTECH’s laboratory information system. When integrated with a pathology information system, a slide management framework and a digital microscope application, Track & Sign establishes a collaborative working environment in the digital pathology workflow from case registration through slide management, storage and viewing to the final report.
3DHISTECH releases the second generation of its Track & Sign Laboratory information system with significant technical and usability improvements as a separate, optional solution. Track & Sign is a comprehensive laboratory information system, providing support for sample management and diagnostic activities of pathology departments. Track & Sign continues to integrate the digital pathology workflow from case registration to the final report, resulting in shorter turnaround times and increased efficiency.
- Professional, barcode-based pathology sample tracking
- Advanced user and permission management
- Advanced workflow management, complete control over individual workflow phases
- Built-in voice recorder to create audio files attached to cases during the gross dissection phase
- Fully integrated communication with 3DHISTECH’s CaseManager for automatic digital slide scanning and easy case assignment
- Ability to receive special examination requests from the pathologist’s workstation
- New, open-source and future-proof database management system (PostgreSQL) for faster speed and improved security
- Protection against brute-force attacks
- Secure (HTTPS) communication between the server and the clients
- Sensitive patient and user data are now encrypted for an extra layer of security
- LDAP / Active Directory integration is now available for system administrators