ClinicalViewer is a digital microscopy application designed for supporting the histopathological diagnostic workflow and the microscope examination process.
Thanks to the direct communication between CaseManager and ClinicalViewer, the pathologist can easily and quickly view digital microscopic images of the pathology case, helping to make an accurate diagnosis.
Powerful ClinicalViewer designed to support the diagnostic workflow
CaseManager‘s integrated ClinicalViewer application offers the unique feature of the parallel view of up to nine slides on a single screen. It also offers automatic slide alignment, synchronization of serial sections and advanced annotation options. The viewer displays patient ID and staining information to avoid case confusion.
- User-based annotation history: The user can keep track of who created the annotation on the digital slide.
- Parallel view of more slides of a single case: Helps to overview the differently stained slides of the selected case.
- Preview and thumbnail comparison: The user can compare the preview image to the thumbnail of the digital slide to check if the whole tissue area has been digitized.
- Warning message in case of poor image quality: ClinicalViewer warns the user if the focus quality does not achieve the desired level.
- Patient and staining information of the opened slide displayed for a clearer case evaluation
- Integrated Image Analysis