QuantCenter is the framework for 3DHISTECH's image analysis applications.
One of the main advantages of digital slides is that you can perform computer-assisted image analysis on the whole slide. A robust software algorithm always gives objective results, quickly and reliably. By providing a consistent standard, it helps the pathologists to diagnose in an easier way.
QuantCenter, the new generation image analysis application from 3DHISTECH is optimized for whole slide quantification. The linkable algorithm concept provides an easy-to-use and logical workflow. Link the quantification modules after each other to fine-tune or to speed up the analysis. The avaliable image analysis modules are
- PatternQuant: Pattern-based tissue segmentation and classification
- HistoQuant: General purpose image analysis tool
- NuclearQuant: Automated IHC nuclear stain measurement
- MembraneQuant: Automated IHC membrane stain measurement
- CellQuant: Flexible IHC measurement for cell nucleus / cytoplasm / membrane
- DensitoQuant: Easy and fast results for immunostain intensity
- FISHQuant: Powerful FISH evaluation on whole digital slides
- CISHQuant (including CISH-RNAQuant): CISH evaluation on whole digital slides
QuantCenter version 2.2 is available as of Sept 3, 2018.
Key new features of the QuantCenter 2.2 include…
- Availability as an embedded application in CaseViewer,
- Improvement measurement rendering,
- 64-bit version.
Other main features:
- Gallery: Organize the measured objects the way you like, change the classification, delete any detected objects, and locate the selected object on the digital slide.
- Multiple visualization options: Apart from the Gallery, view the results in histogram, scatterplot, pie chart, etc. Gate your results for filtering and create new visualizations from them.
- Batch processing: Use previously defined measurement profiles for analysis of multiple digital slides in a batch.
- XLS export: Save all the measurement data in Excel.
- Reporting: Create your report with measurement data and images with a few clicks.