The Pannoramic Viewer not only enables you to view the sample but also to make annotations, measurements etc. Its functionality can be easily expanded through its various software modules.
When opening the Pannoramic Viewer you see all of your virtual slides in thumbnail view. Selecting one (or up to 10 at a time) the slide gets under the virtual
Please note that the Pannoramic Viewer is no longer supported. While you can continue to use it, we recommend you download the latest version of the CaseViewer, which offers enhanced functionality (including the unique MultiView feature) and which is also free to download.
- Seamless zooming and moving of the virtual slide
- Bookmarking (annotating) on the spot, i.e. defining the specific part of the sample by drawing; finding and reading of previously made bookmarks
- Easy and precise measurements
- Real-time changing of brightness, contrast and
- Fluorescent slide handling, separate channel view &
- Slide uploading and downloading for teleconsultation
- Synchronized viewing (moving and zooming) of multiple slides for comparison purposes
- Publication quality image capture of displayed areas (.JPG, .BMP, .TIFF)
- TIFF, MIRAX slide and Meta-XML export for Carl Zeiss AxioVision™ compatibility
Scanmapexport for rescanning existing digital slides
- Easily expandable functionality via the software modules